Are you seeking an opportunity where you can advance your career in the mortgage industry armed with niche products like 100% financing and 97% financing? As the Mortgage Loan Officer - West County, you will develop the West County market for Neighbors Credit Union. Anchored by two newly constructed high tech branches, you will have flexibility and mobile tools, including a laptop and access to branch conference rooms and video conferencing equipment.
Who you are:
Are you energetic, driven, mobile and seeking an opportunity with a local, stable company that is growing? Do you want to work for a company dedicated to member service using in-house processing, underwriting, and closing to ensure your files will be closed on-time or early?
Who we are:
Neighbors Credit Union is a growing, not-for-profit, full-service financial institution that was established in 1928 in St. Louis. Here our employees have a simple purpose: to provide awesome member experiences. At Neighbors Credit Union, you will be part of a team that always puts people before profits.
Providing awesome member experiences through innovative products, superior service, and trusted advice, while strengthening our community with financial education. We are dedicated to the success of our members and employees to ensure we are the financial institution of choice.
- Counseling and prequalifying potential members
- Completing applications
- Obtaining all necessary support documents
- Overseeing loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring conformity with terms
- Assisting in collecting additional documents and communicating loan status to all parties
- Providing guidance to loan processors regarding coordination of workflow and files in progress
- Closing the mortgage loan.