If you are a person who finds satisfaction in helping individuals and families fulfill their hopes and live their dreams, then joining the team at Neighbors Credit Union will be a rewarding position for you!
As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you will serve as primary contact with all parties on individual loans originated from application to closing which includes, but not limited to:
- Counseling and prequalifying potential members
- Completing applications
- Obtaining all necessary support documents.
- Overseeing loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring conformity with terms
- Assisting in collecting additional documents and communicating loan status to all parties
- Providing guidance to loan processors regarding coordination of workflow and files in process
- Closing the mortgage loan.